- The luggage storage premises are located next to the BAS departure gate.
- Luggage storage service customers can leave their suitcases if their weight does not exceed 20 kg and their dimensions are not larger than 70 x 50 cm.
- While delivering their luggage the luggage storage service customers are obliged to present their IDs and to allow the BAS officer to inspect the suitcase contents.
- The following items shall not be accepted for storing: live animals, firearms, explosive, flammable or abrasive substances, foul smelling substances, uninspectable devices, money and other valuables (jewelry, securities).
- A service fee is paid for each piece of luggage accepted for storing, for each commenced day, according to the BAS pricelist. Luggage can be stored up to 30 days.
6:00 to 22:00 h, every day.
Phone: +381 11 66 444 55, ext. 193