Information and ticket booking
Information on arrivals and departures and ticket reservations
(Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia)
Phone: +381 11 2636 299
Working hours: 00 – 24
Information on international arrivals and departures and ticket reservations
(except to Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia)
Phone: +381 11 2627 146, +381 11 6658 759
7:00 – 20:00, Monday-Friday
7:00 – 16:00 Sunday
Ticket reservation and booking conditions:
- BAS – Belgrade Bus Station commits to perform ticket reservation and selling on behalf and on the account of the carriers. The issued bus ticket is a proof of a contract of carriage closed between the carrier and the passenger.
- Bas commits to carry out the ticket booking for all bus seats according to the predefined allotments and to book seats on the first free seat principle.
- BAS is not allowed to sell bus tickets to children below the age ofsix not accompanied by an adult.
- BAS commits to sell bus tickets up to 30 days in advance.
- BAS is obliged to reimburse the full amount of chargedticket and bus station service fares upon the passenger’s request in case the authorized BAS staff has made a mistake while selling the ticket.
- BAS is obliged to fully reimburse the ticket and bus station service fares when the transportation service is not performed due to a force majeure (snow blocked road, landslide, damaged bridge, traffic interruption etc.) or in case the journey does not start according to schedule or gets cancelled on the account of the carrier.
- The passenger has the right to cancel the trip before it starts. In case the passenger cancels the trip 2 hours latest before it starts BAS is obliged to reimburse the ticket and bus station services fares reduced by 10%.
- The passenger has no right to reimbursement of the ticket and bus station services fares in case he cancels the trip less than 2 hours before it starts.
- BAS commits to issue a token with the bus ticket in order to enable easy platform access to the passengers.
- Open return ticket consists of two tickets, departing and return. The departing ticket is used for starting the journey from Belgrade and it contains all the journey elements (carrier, destination, date, time and platform and seat number). The return ticket contains the carrier name, return route to Belgrade and ticket price, including any discounts). Other return journey elements (date, time and platform and seat number) are empty and subject to validation. The ticket can be validated at the bus station counter or by the authorized personnel or bus crew.
- The ticket expiry date is indicated in the left corner of the return ticket, while the right corner contains the warning that the return ticket is „only valid with the departure ticket“.
- The passenger is obliged to validate the return ticket before it expires, with the carrier with whom he started the journey or his cooperator (subject to approval) and to keep the departure ticket until the end of the journey.
- Online booking procedure: after online ticket reservation, the passenger should follow the payment instructions received from BAS by e-mail. After completing the payment, the passenger shall e-mail the proof of payment back to BAS, not later than 24 hours after receiving the instruction. Otherwise, the reservation shall be cancelled.
- The passenger will receive from BAS the information the ticket has been issued, so than he can take it over at one of the BAS counters, not later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- The ticket can be taken over after presentation of an identification document (ID card, passport, drivers license, student ID,…) If the ticked is to be taken over by another person, he must show his identification and know the purchaser’s name and address, reservation number, destination and journey date.
- In case the passenger is entitled to a discount, he must present a document to prove his right (student ID, healthcare card for children, retirement check, etc.)